Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My baby is 7 months old! - by My Fair Lady

EDIT - This was written but not published when Max was 7 months old. So here it is now.

Max is such a good little baby. Although as everyone has seen, he doesn't sleep through the night consistently, that is a small price to pay for such an amazing baby. Max is so happy and I love to make him laugh. He laughs very easily and I think he gets that from me. It is so funny to make funny faces and get him going.

Tonight while Mitch and I were eating, Max was sitting in his high chair between us eating a rice cake, and he fell asleep while he was sucking on his rice cake. Too funny!! Of course we immediately started to take pictures of him to capture the moment.

Max is a very inquisitive baby and studies everything while we are out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment